The following areas urgently needed sponsors:-
• Equipping of veterinary wildlife clinic
• Security fencing around the rehabilitation clinic and short-term recovery enclosures
Building of short-term enclosures:
• Juvenile baboon enclosure
• Juvenile monkey enclosure
• 2 X 2 short-term enclosures for predators
• 2 X 2 shot-term enclosures for other species (incl. primates)
Building the long-term enclosures for:
• Medium antelope
• Small antelope
• Reliable bakkie for transporting wildlife and picking up food
• Building of the eco school dorm
• Clearing of alien vegetation
Sponsorships will be acknowledged at the sanctuary, on the website and in media press releases.
Wild Rescue welcomes visitors who wish to experience the biodiversity of the nature reserve, and walk along the trails. There is no charge for doing the walks, however a donation is always appreciated.
You will be required to fill in an indemnity form to do the walking trails.
You are most welcome to visit or contact us to find out how you can help and be involved with the wildlife sanctuary.
We encourage people to raise funds for Wild Rescue, through functions or other means.
Please be advised that in order to raise funds for and in the name of Wild Rescue, you must have the official approval of Wild Rescue and be in possession of a letter signed by the Executive Director authorising you to do so.
“We can change the world and make it a better place. It is your hands to make a difference.” – Nelson Mandela